Presentations devoted to fundamental aspects of mechanics, or spreading the field of applications of mechanics, are invited. We are particularly keen to receive contributions that show new effects and phenomena or develop new mathematical models. The topics of the conference cover all fields of mechanics, including, but not restricted, to
- complex media: micropolar theory, chemomechanics, acoustic metamaterials etc.
- fluid mechanics
- nano-, micro- and mesomechanics
- phase transitions and nonlinear elasticity
- solids and structures
- mechanical and civil engineering applications
- nonlinear and multibody dynamics, chaos and vibration
- Quantum nanomechanics
- Heat transfer and wave motion
The special scientific session «Vibration in Science and Technology» dedicated to the memory of outstanding Russian researcher in the area of mechanics, applied mathematics and engineering, Professor Iliya Izrailevich Blekhman (29.11.1928—3.02.2021) will be held within the framework of the conference. Special talks with reminiscences about Professor Blekhman that will be presented at the separate session are also welcome.
Session Organizers: Scientific adviser of IPME RAS, Corresponding member of RAS Professor Dmitry Indeitsev Professor of Structural Dynamics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Alexander Fidlin IPME RAS Head of Lab., IEEE Life Fellow, Professor Alexander Fradkov.
1) Minisymposium on biomechanics
Organizer: Olga S. Loboda (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia), Svetlana M. Bauer (St. Petersburg State University, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia)
2) Minisymposium “Extreme loading on structures”
Organizers: Nikita F. Morozov (St. Petersburg State University, IPME RAS, Russia), Vladimir A. Bratov (IPME RAS, Russia), Danila Prikazchikov (Keele University, UK)
3) Minisymposium "Nonlinear waves in continuous media"
Organizers: Vladimir I. Erofeev (Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences or MERI RAS), Alexey V. Porubov (IPME RAS, Saint Petersburg)
4) Minisymposium: "Earthquakes and Seismic Protection"
Organizers: Tzu-Kang Lin (National Taiwan University, Taiwan), Sergey V. Kuznetsov (IPMech RAS, Russia), Vladimir Bratov (IPME RAS, Russia)
5) Minisymposium: "New approaches for multiphase gas condensate flow simulation"
Organizers: Yekaterina Moisseyeva (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia), Falk Ahnert (Wintershall Holding GmbH, Germany)
6) Minisymposium "Mathematical modeling in petroleum engineering"
Organizers: Vitaly A. Kuzkin (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University; IPME RAS, Russia), Alexander M. Linkov (IPME RAS, Russia; Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland), Liliana Rybarska-Rusinek (Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland)
7) Minisymposium "Anomalous energy transfer on a nano-scale"
Organizers: Wolfgang H. Müller (Technical University of Berlin, Germany), Alexey V. Porubov (IPME RAS, Russia), Alexey Sokolov (TU Berlin, Germany)