Presentations devoted to fundamental aspects of mechanics, or spreading the field of applications of mechanics, are invited. We are particularly keen to receive contributions that show new effects and phenomena or develop new mathematical models. The topics of the conference cover all fields of mechanics, including, but not restricted, to
- mechanics of media with microstructure
- nano-and micromechanics
- molecular and particle dynamics
- biomechanics and mechanobiology
- phase transitions
- computational mechanics
- wave motion
- nonlinear dynamics, chaos and vibration
- dynamics of rigid bodies and multibody dynamics
- solids and structures
- fluid and gas
- mechanical and civil engineering applications
- aerospace mechanics
A number of leading researchers in the above fields will be delivering keynote lectures.
Four different forms of presentations are offered, namely, plenary lectures (35 minutes), presentations at minisymposia (25 minutes), short communications (20 minutes), and posters.
The working languages for oral and poster presentations are English and Russian.
Attention: each participant may only give one oral presentation. The number of posters for each participant is not limited.