APM 2020 News
- May 6: Due to the difficult situation in the world, which is associated with the spread of Covid-19 virus infection, members of the Scientific and Organizing committees decided to hold the 48th International Summer School-Conference APM-2020 ONLINE
- April 20: Abstract submission deadline extended to May 25
- March 24: Abstract submission deadline extended to April 1
- December 18: Online registration is already open.
Book series “Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering: APM” are indexed in Scopus Q4.
APM 2019 News
- July 04:We thank you for your participation in the 47th International Summer School-Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics – 2019” (June 24th – 29th, 2019). You can find a brief summary of the main results and statistic of the conference in the presentation. To find photos from the conference please follow the attached link to the Google Drive (will be supplemented).
- June 18: We are pleased to inform you that the updated version of the programme is now available on the website.
To download the updated version of the programme APM 2019 please click here:
- January 21: Poster presentations are resumed this year! A template for posters will appear on the website soon.
- November 20: Online registration is already open.
APM 2018 News
- September 28: The APM Proceeding-2018 are published at the IPME RAS website.
- July 18: We thank you for your participation in the 46th International Summer School-Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics – 2018” (June 25th – 30th, 2018). You can find a brief summary of the main results and statistic of the conference in the presentation. To find photos from the conference please follow the link to the Google Drive.
- June 22: We are pleased to inform you that the updated version of the programme is now available on the website.
To download the updated version of the programme APM 2018 please click here:
- June 06: Booking of hotel accommodation is closed.
- May 17: Please note that due to FIFA World Cup 2018, all foreigners arriving to Russia should formally register within 24 hours upon arrival, and all Russian participants from other cities should formally register within 3 days upon arrival.
If you are going to stay in the hotel - no problem, the hotel must register you upon arrival.
If you are going to rent an apartment or stay at your friends', please let us know in advance. Please, find out all the details about the registration procedure with the owner/host of the reserved room/apartment. You must be sure that the owner/host of this room/apartment will help you with it.
- May 15: the deadline for early registration fee payment
- May 04: we are going to organize an attractive social program for APM participants, more information is available here: http://apm-conf.spb.ru/social-program